Described as a “force to be reckoned with” and having "cultural resonance and edge”, Barstool Sports is the most relevant and engaging brand in entertainment and digital media today. For over 10 years, Barstool has applied comedy and satire to pop culture, entertainment and sports, and has grown a loyal audience across its blog, network of podcasts, radio shows, original video content and live experiences. We have the passion, personality and power to create viral trends and moments and we continuously shape the conversations on the internet through original and unfiltered takes.
We are hiring a Performance Marketer for Barstool Sports located in New York, NY
The Performance Marketer role will be responsible for creating and implementing performance media/marketing for Barstool Sports top priorities
- Creation, implementation, and daily optimization of Paid Media strategies – including Facebook, Instagram, AdWords (Search and Shopping).
- Manage and optimize campaign tracking and reporting for existing channels with social and content marketing.
- Coordinate with content team to create compelling and engaging copy, aligning with brand voice
- Work with creative, engineering and merchandising teams to develop impactful direct response campaigns that are on-brand and utilize best practices for clicks and conversions.
- Use data to evaluate and optimize acquisition channels, continuously optimize campaigns
- Develop advanced audience segmentation, prospecting and retargeting strategies using the latest, most advanced targeting methods available
- Seek out new CPC-based advertising opportunities within the digital landscape to test. Help find new channels for scalable growth.
- Monitor pacing of spend against daily and monthly budget targets, and calibrate bidding accordingly
- Track and update budgets daily
- Manage all conversions tags / pixels for CPC-based advertising platforms
- Implement proper tagging and tracking parameters to ensure reporting accuracy and success measurement
- Conceptualize and communicate strategies and results to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and capitalize upon opportunities for the Barstool brand within the performance marketing landscape and competitive media landscape
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager / Power Editor
- Experience managing substantial advertising budgets
- E-commerce / consumer product marketing experience a plus
- Ability to lead initiative from inception to delivery
- Creativity in audience building (Facebook audiences)