- Collaborate with the social, marketing, and production teams to create compelling and engaging content.
- Ability to work independently and with people.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute designs from a blank canvas.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in design and animation (digital media preferred).
- High-level of proficiency with graphic design software packages and technology (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, 3D software).
- Knowledge of other Adobe CS suite of programs.
- Interest in sports, comedy, and lifestyle.
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Must include a link to your motion graphics portfolio/reel to demonstrate your creative talent and skill set.