Our Commissary employees are responsible for the preparation and packaging of food and bakery items that are needed to support the 8 Barriques cafe location in the Madison area. Time will be spent in both the bakery and kitchen.
Applicants should be team players and be able to accurately and efficiently follow daily production and task lists and follow all safe food handling policies and procedures.
- Prior food service preferred.
- Able to read simple production lists and weigh, measure and pack items with high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to work well within a team, with daily deadlines.
- Ability to accept feedback and guidance, and seek guidance when needed.
- Good character, integrity, and adaptability.
- Desire and ability to learn and do tasks as assigned.
Employment Type: Part-time mainly days and some afternoons; Flexible scheduling.
Hourly compensation based on applicants past experience.