The store manager is responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of a Barriques store. He/she is responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent fast, efficient, and friendly service for both our customers and team members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Is the role model for outstanding service at their location.
- Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
- Provides ongoing training and development to all team members in the areas of operating standards, customer service and product knowledge.
- Ensures that all Company drink and food recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards.
- Accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
- Maintains and utilizes daily, weekly, quarterly and annual financial reporting tools.
- Ensures proper team member coverage, scheduling according to the needs of business while maintaining target labor costs.
- Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures.
- Maintains high cleanliness standards consistently throughout the store in the areas of store appearance, merchandise and equipment.
- Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.
- Identifies staffing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training needs of qualified candidates. Facilitates on-going training and development of current staff.
- Promotes and practices safe work habits and safe food handling practices, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any team member or customer incidents.
- Work in collaboration with owners and other support staff to continually refine and improve business operations.
- College education preferred. Prior restaurant or retail management experience required.
- Proficient on a computer; familiar with Google Drive applications (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have regular access to a reliable vehicle.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 30-40lbs and frequently bend and twist from the waist.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Employment Type: Full-Time