Responsible for helping to achieve ongoing guest satisfaction by maintaining cleanliness and sanitation of guest rooms.
A Hilton Lighthouse Award winning property, we are the only seasonal Hampton hotel in the Hilton brand portfolio, open each year from May through November. The Hampton Bar Harbor is a new hotel with panoramic ocean and mountain views overlooking Acadia National Park and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Clean guest rooms/suites as assigned by supervisor ensuring quality of cleanliness and customer service including but not limited to vacuuming carpets, cleaning floors, dusting furniture and structural surfaces, changing linen and making beds, cleaning bathroom and bathroom items and removing trash.
- Proactive guest service, respond to requests in a professional, courteous manner.
- Replace room amenities, literature and other items as directed by supervisor and required by brand standards.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs, requests for service and assistance. Respond to special requests from guests.
- Team Work – Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments. Upholds organizational values. Assists with preventative cleaning programs as assigned.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality. Maintains cleanliness of storage room and stock carts.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards and completes work within a timely manner. Completes rooms within approved budget and time.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses chemicals and equipment properly. Wears gloves while cleaning guest rooms. Responsible for any assigned keys and for following key control policies.
- Dependability – Is consistently at work and on time. Arrives at scheduled meetings and appointments on time. Is able to meet the demands of the industry with regard to working holidays and weekends.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily. Asks for and offers help when needed. Check with supervisor upon completion of room assignments before leaving for the day.
- Compliance – Report all lost and found articles and maintenance issues to supervisor. Reports all “Do not Disturbs” and “Refuse Services” to supervisor.