Job Description: Media Marketing Specialist
Reports To: President
Status: Full Time Employee
Barber DME is currently seeking a Media Marketing Specialist to assist in marketing campaign initiatives, web marketing tasks, event coordination, analysis and research. Candidate must be creative, organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task and desire to learn about technology solutions. Strong writing/editing skills are a plus.
The position reports to the President.
- Provides social media support to include Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns, and media accounts including Facebook You Tube, Flickr, Twitter, etc. Should have proven results managing social media growth and expansion.
- Collaborate with internal UI/UX specialist, media team and logistics to creates, designs and produces promotional and marketing collateral, to include website, brochures, company informational handouts, etc. for all avenues of the organization. Keeps these materials ready by coordinating requirements
- Research new marketing opportunities. Support marketing campaigns with direct mail, follow up and list maintenance.
- Stays current with marketing trends by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications and meeting with internal teams.
- Ability to see the “big picture” and make sure the goals are aligned well with company goals. Not afraid to make recommendations for a better approach.
- Ability to understand dependencies, risks and timelines.
- Good ability to rapidly re-prioritize and multi-task while delivering against key goals.
- Ability to research to find out what format to publish and where (website, YouTube, email campaigns, social networks) to maximize impact to meet the company goals.
- Support the media team with marketing plans, materials, initiatives, promotions and communications i.e. client events, email/direct mail campaigns and client/alumni/internal communications.
- Support ROI efforts to evaluate success against targets on an ongoing basis; make recommendations for improvements in campaign strategy based on metrics.
- Support SEO efforts to evaluate success and growth through our social media campaigns
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, customer-focused environment, showing professional maturity and business savvy.
- Make recommendations for new website content, new market research, improved processes.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and general image and content creation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Media or related field
- 1 to 3+ years’ professional experience
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer.
- Have strong knowledge of marketing principles and social media avenues.
- A self-starter who understands exactly what a project is all about from the outset, and how to complete it quickly and effectively.
- Ability to think strategically about marketing for the company and create an active plan for seeking future business opportunities; Ability to converse with individuals and groups, internal and external, about their needs and asks the right questions to understand essential requirements.
- Have excellent organization and planning skills, able to set priorities and accomplish tasks; ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work efficiently under deadlines.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing. Possess effective presentation skills and ability to think strategically about marketing for the company and create an active plan for seeking future business opportunities. A writing sample (either marketing copy or formal correspondence) must be presented at time of interview.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely about a durable medical equipment and home health industry.