Job Description: Physical Therapist PRN
Reports To: Store Manager
Status: Contract Part-Time
Healthy Body Center is seeking a licensed/certified physical therapist to assist and educate individuals within the Military community. The center has a proactive, educative approach where associates and their dependents are motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices.
- Consults with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Teaches patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Assists patients with the use of equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, inversion tables, etc.
- Conduct one-on-one or group educational sessions
- Actively licensed/certified as a Physical Therapy Assistant or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Prefer-2-year experience/knowledge in adult rehabilitation.
- Prefer knowledge in governmental and regulatory guidelines in designated healthcare settings.
· BS, MS or DPT in Physical Therapy from an accredited school
· Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Virginia
· Liability insurance required
· Current CPR required
· Authorized to work in the United States