Job Description: Healthy Body Center Sales Associate
Reports To: Store Manager
Status: Full Time Employee
The Healthy Body Center associate is responsible for performing duties pertaining to day-to-day store operations. The person holding this position must be able to assist customers/patients. Candidate must possess abilities to ensure profitability, control assets, and communicate company philosophy and objectives to coworkers and the local community.
The position reports to the Store Manager.
Healthy Body Center Sales Associate:
1. Responsibilities include assisting the Store Manager in the following:
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current product
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
- Takes appropriate action to ensure that the company complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Conducts physical inventory as required
- Read and understand all company policies, procedures, and documents
- Investigate customer complaints and provide solutions.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment by following company policies.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by complying with organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
- Light lifting up to 50 pounds may be required occasionally
- Perform other duties as needed
- High school diploma and at least one year of customer service experience
- Must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (Spanish a plus)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license issued by the State in which you reside
- Two years’ retail operations experience