Job Description: Personal Trainer
Reports To: Store Manager
Status: Contract Part-Time
As a Health Body Center Personal Trainer, you'll help our client achieve their potential through fitness by providing customized fitness programs which may include, education, guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training , etc.
- Conduct group or one-on-one sessions with client(s) which includes proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Advise client on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our clients’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Set individual meeting with the client to assure they are working towards their goals.
- Partner with other professional on the team to provide the client with the best course of action as they work towards their goals.
- Provide demonstrations on how to properly use fitness equipment that is available in the store.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
- Current CPR certification
- Current AED certification
- College degree in fitness related field with relevant work experience is preferred but not required
- Requires the ability to stand or sit throughout the workday
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Current certification from a nationally recognized organization is required.