Job Description: Nutritionist
Reports To: Store Manager
Status: Contract Part-Time
- Nutrition counseling with a focus on health and weight loss.
- Plan, organize, and direct health education programs for individual, family, and community needs.
- Prepares and disseminates educational and informational materials to respective clients; one-on-one and in group setting.
- Promotes health discussions in our clinic setting as well as schools, industry, and community agencies.
- Plans for and provides educational opportunities for clients, corporations, and health personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Certified Nutritionist
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum Experience: 1 year
- Technical skills nutrition and health
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to instruct and lead
- Oral and written communication
- Basic computer skills
- Heavy emphasis on teamwork