Job Description: Title – Closing Agent
Status: Part Time with the Opportunity to Become Full Time
Work Location: Chantilly Office and Remotely from Home
TRAC Title and Escrow Group, LLC, a growing Title Company located in Chantilly, Virginia, is looking for a highly motivated, well-organized and personable Title Agent with experience conducting all aspects of the closing process. Because we are in a growth phase, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to make this position his or her own. The right candidate must be willing to actively liaise with organizations within the community, and must not only be comfortable with the selling and marketing of the closing process, but must thrive in this type of environment.
- Communicate with realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers and customers to ensure accurate transactions while providing high quality customer service.
- Prepare closing binders.
- Review preliminary documents, closing statements, pay offs and escrow instructions to be presented to the borrower and seller.
- Conduct all aspects of settlement from the opening of a file to post-closing resolutions.
- Examine and resolve requirements on Title Commitment and Lender’s Closing Instructions.
- Prepare settlement statements and closing documents.
- Effectively communicate with all parties and confirm all necessary details in preparation for an efficient and accurate closing.
- Conduct closings at various locations.
- Assist in marketing and business development.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- VA Title Producer’s License
- At least 3-years experience as a closing or title agent
- Must be customer service oriented, with a client/team serving attitude
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- An innovator with the ability to think outside of the box
- Excellent communicator with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Experience in sales and marketing a plus
- Driver’s license required
- Background check required
Salary commensurate with experience.