The Commissary Driver is primarily responsible for driving a company vehicle with an established route and delivering food products to multiple restaurant locations. S/he is responsible for packing orders, delivering food items in a safe and timely manner, maintaining proper care of equipment, stocking product at each drop-off location, conducting inventory of product at drop-offs, and communicating effectively with team at each location.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Picking up and packing all commissary food orders.
- Ensuring all packed orders are complete and 100% accurate.
- Pack food onto truck and deliver to multiple restaurants in Portland metro area and Lake Oswego.
- Stock food items appropriately at each drop-off location, ensuring proper and accurate labeling.
- Conduct inventory of products at each location drop-off site.
- Assist Commissary team with basic prep, cleaning, and/or dishwashing as needed.
- Adhere to Bamboo Sushi’s policies and procedures including uniform, grooming, and attendance.
- Adhere to company, state, and county food safety and sanitation standards.
- Maintain friendly, helpful, and positive attitude while at work, assisting other team members as needed.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Valid Oregon Driver’s license with at least 5 years of licensed driving experience
- Clean driving record with ability to successfully pass a background and DMV records check
- Food Handler’s Card
- Previous experience in food prep, inventory, delivery, or stocking preferred
- Ability to see, hear, read, and write.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal direction.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests, team members, and leadership.
- Ability to manage work flow and resolve questions and issues with team and leadership.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed.