Located in the historic Bradbury building, Bambee is a venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining the employment experience for the largest segment of the job market - small and medium businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s mission to revolutionize employment hasn’t been done since the Labor Movement. The team that will accomplish it is a team full of drivers.
Why You Should Join
This is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing startup. You will be a contributor from day one. Your insights and experiences will have an immediate, meaningful impact on our business. Bambee is a company where your ideas will be valued, challenged, respected, and implemented based on merit.
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks:
- Unlimited vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Monthly gym contribution
- Health equipment reimbursement
- $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences
- Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events
- Weekly summer movie nights
- Dog-friendly office
- Commuter benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen (kombucha and cold brew on tap!)
- Annual staff retreat
- Frequent company dinners and happy hours
- Professional development
We’re looking for a consultative and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team in Los Angeles. Help us solve real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of Human Resources consultation sales. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
What you’ll do:
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current registered users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals and identify new opportunities.
- Schedule appointments and demos for Account Executives
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter on Bambee’s product offerings/solutions development skills
What you’ll need:
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, Calendly, Google Suite, Linkedin
- Fearlessness: willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Bambee’s value proposition as it relates to the individual you are speaking with.
- Capability of understanding customer’s pain points, requirements and correlating business to value that may be provided by our product
- Strong and professional communication skills---written verbal and presentation skills
- Manage numerous time demands and requests concurrently, while achieving monthly objectives.
- Strong sense of urgency for reaching business goals and deliverables. Bring new ideas to the company.
- Drive, Grit, Team oriented: Strong Desire to compete and win
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.