Bambee is an early-stage, venture-backed startup creating a new way to provide best-in-class Human Resources to small businesses all over the U.S. Bambee likes to hire go-getters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you must have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems should excite you. Data should guide you. Results should inspire you. You use analytical thought to make programmatic decisions and logic-based choices, ultimately delivering value for Bambee’s customers and Bambee as a business overall.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team that will accomplish this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
Bambee is a next generation HR company that is looking to rapidly grow all internal and externally-facing teams. The company is looking to hire an experienced recruiter with exceptional sourcing skills to help accelerate our ambitious hiring goals. The role will oversee all of the recruiting functions for Bambee. Your primary focus will be implementing a scalable recruiting strategy for all Bambee teams.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and deliver an inclusive talent strategy and execution plan that is able to deliver top candidates in a fast-growing startup
- Managing the process from posting through day-of-hire including:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Work with HR to develop job descriptions for all new positions
- Posting new positions on various job boards
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Making recommendations to the company’s hiring managers
- Performing reference and background checks
- Prepare offer letter packet including following up with candidates to ensure signed documents are received timely
- Work with tech to create an effective process for new hire notifications
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Develop and maintain relationships in the Tech start-up, HR and other relevant groups and organizations to create a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Drive a strong candidate and client experience through a high-touch and consultative recruiting process
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems required
- Experience performing advanced Boolean searching for targeted candidate profiles
- Experience partnering with business leaders to define recruiting requirements and assist with staffing plans
- 3-5 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting in corporate and/or start-up environments
- Experience placing all levels of employees from entry level to senior level candidates highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the selection process and successfully manage challenging assignments required
- Excellent telephone demeanor
- Strong organizational skills
What’s In It For You
This is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing startup - you will be a contributor right from the start, whose contributions, experiences, and insights will have an immediate, meaningful impact on our business. Bambee is a company where you will be valued, challenged, and respected, and you will be a meaningful contributor to what we are building. Join our team.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Health equipment reimbursement to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Personal travel reimbursement to promote new life and travel experiences
- Arts & cultural experience reimbursement to encourage participation in arts & cultural events
- Office in one of the most iconic buildings in Downtown Los Angeles
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.