HR Account Manager
Bambee • Los Angeles, CA, US
We’re looking to hire an HR Account Manager who can give our clients a fantastic experience, drive retention and upsell, and provide best-in-class HR to companies in multiple states and industries. This is a truly unique opportunity to utilize both HR knowledge and account management skills to help build HR offerings for small businesses across the country, all from the comfort of our downtown LA office!
Customer Success / Account Management experience is not required, as long as you’re eager to develop those skills!
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the face of Bambee HR to our clients
- Proactively increase client retention for a 200-client book of business
- Identify, implement, and advise clients on HR strategies to ensure business compliance
- Help clients through difficult times by providing the assistance they need to solve complex HR issues, including employee relations, corrective action plans, termination procedures, and policy development
- Ensure world-class customer experiences by cultivating strong relationships and delivering easy-to-understand solutions
- Increase revenue through value-driven, low-pressure upselling
- Train and educate clients and their employees on Bambee’s products and services
Who You Are:
- You have 2+ years of deep HR generalist knowledge with a solid foundation in HR disciplines and best practices
- You have previous experience in Customer Success / Account Management or you’re eager to develop those skills
- You have proven knowledge of complex HR topics such as employee relations, wage and hour guidelines, and leave of absences
- You’re a passionate, enthusiastic person who’s not afraid of hard work
- You love building relationships with clients and going the extra mile for them
- You write impeccable emails and are confident on the phone
- You’re organized, sincere, empathetic, and proactive
- You’re able to work in-office in downtown Los Angeles, Monday through Friday - this is not a remote position
- You’re adaptable and comfortable with change (this is a start-up, things move fast!)
Bonus Points For:
- SHRM-CP/SCP or SPHR/PHR Certification
- Past experience meeting retention or net churn goals
What’s In It For you?
We’ll hone your Customer Success and HR skills through constant development and coaching under expert leaders. Our leadership team combines extremely senior subject-matter experts in both HR and Customer Success, with decades of combined experience at both major tech companies and high-growth start-ups.
The salary range for this role is 65,000 to 80,000, depending on experience.
This is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing startup - you’ll be a contributor right from the start, with an immediate and meaningful impact on our business. If you want to be valued, challenged, and respected, come join our team!
Who We Are
Bambee is an early-stage, venture-backed startup creating a new way to provide best-in-class Human Resources to small businesses all across the United States. Bambee likes to hire go-getters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you must have an insatiable drive for results. Solving clients’ problems should excite you. Data should guide you. Results should inspire you. You use analytical thought to make programmatic decisions and logic-based choices, ultimately delivering value for Bambee’s clients and Bambee as a business overall.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team that will accomplish this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.