Bambee is an early-stage, venture-backed startup creating a new way to provide best-in-class Human Resources to small businesses all over the U.S. Bambee likes to hire self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you must have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems should excite you. Data should guide you. Results should inspire you. You use analytical thought to make programmatic decisions and logic-based choices, ultimately delivering value for Bambee’s customers and Bambee as a business overall.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team that will accomplish this is a team full of drivers. What are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
Bambee is a next generation HR company that is growing its team to keep up with its rapidly growing client base and expanding markets. The company is looking to hire a QA Analyst to join its rapidly growing product and engineering teams. The successful candidate is expected to build productive relationships with its peers in other functions and will report to the head of QA.
- Write detailed defect reports and assist developers with troubleshooting, resolution, and validation
- Create and document test cases based on product requirements and execute test plans
- Perform manual testing of web applications and related back-end applications and systems
- Report defects accurately, with succinct steps to reproduce
- Work with the Product and Development teams to improve the software development life cycle
Required Qualifications & Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of QA testing experience in web and mobile app environments
- Experience with Agile Sprint Management and bug tracking solutions such as JIRA
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, QA methodologies, and release processes
- Understanding of the architecture used for web applications (web server, client/server communication, databases, proxy, etc.)
- Ability to draw outside the lines, finding areas where the product can be improved
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Proactive and resolute
Preferred Qualifications & Attributes
- Small team work experience
- Experience writing, updating, and modifying test scripts/tools
What’s in It for You
You will help drive our initiatives to serve our client base, making a large impact for small and medium-sized businesses all across the country. This is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing startup - you will be a contributor right from the start, whose insights and experiences will have an immediate, meaningful impact on our business. Bambee is a company where your ideas will be valued, challenged, respected and you will be able to create your vision. Join our team.
- Unlimited time off policy
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Health equipment reimbursement to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Personal travel reimbursement to promote new life and travel experiences
- Reimbursement to encourage participation in arts and cultural events
- Office in one of the most iconic buildings in Downtown Los Angeles
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.