Bambee is an early-stage, venture-backed startup creating a new way to provide best-in-class Human Resources to small businesses all over the U.S. Bambee likes to hire self starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you must have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems should excite you. Data should guide you. Only results should satisfy you. You use analytic thought to make programmatic decisions and logic-based choices, ultimately delivering value for Bambee’s customers and Bambee as a business overall.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team that will accomplish this is a team full of drivers, believers, part-time comedians, and go-getters. Which are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
Scaled Facebook spend from $10k to $150k a month?
Able to wield lookalikes, prospecting campaigns, and retargeting programs like weapons?
Can you guide your intuition with data-driven insights?
Considered the paid social resident expert at your current gig (but looking to push yourself further?)
And are you ready to push the volume boundaries on a high-potential digital channel?
If you’re a bona fide Facebook ninja with the skills, the know-how, and the will to guide and fuel the explosive growth our paid social campaigns, then let’s talk!
- Strategize, execute, and manage various Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns, from creative concept to design/execution to analysis (and related course corrections)
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance on the road to campaign nirvana, AB testing your way into higher and higher reg rates.
- Build, create, manage, and grow our different audience targets
- Create, plan, schedule, and post social content.
- Brainstorm & research targeting opportunities and messaging concepts for campaigns.
- Develop, execute, & test campaign variables to yield campaign improvements, customer insights, and feed future tests.
- Strong familiarity with 3rd-party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms.
- Juggle multiple projects and day-to-day activities while effectively managing changing priorities
- Analyzing and reporting data on a daily / weekly / bi-weekly / monthly & ad-hoc.
- Speak to the WHYs and the linkage behind marketing decisions and campaign results
- Collaborate with other team members to share learnings and create cross-channel experiences that go far beyond the social platforms you’re measuring.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Strong verbal communicator
- A persuasive writer
- Excellent creative eye and ability to execute on creative concepts
- Driven & collaborative team player
- Two or four-year degree in marketing, advertising, business, or other relevant fields of study
You Must Have
- 4+ years experience, ideating, developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms.
- Experience scaling paid social programs from $10k to $100k (or more) a month.
- 2+ years of Paid Facebook advertising experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus!)
- Solid knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, MS Excel (V-look up, Pivot Tables, etc), Google Suite/Apps, and various third-party tools / ad platforms to research, test, and report at scale.
- B2B social media experience, with an emphasis in direct response, performance campaigns (bonus points if focused on SMB space)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and marketing attribution models
- Ready, willing, and able to dive right into the details of campaign performance, spot patterns, uncover insights, come up with optimization plans, and devise tests to validate theories and scale learnings.
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently on multiple tasks, balancing shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Someone who epitomizes the following:
- Creative problem solver
- Analytically minded
- Note: While the initial focus is on Facebook and Instagram, success in this role will likely expand into other relevant social media platforms.
What’s In It For You:
This is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing startup - you will be a contributor right from the start, whose contributions, experiences, and insights will have an immediate, meaningful impact on our business. Bambee is a company where you will be valued, challenged, and respected, and you will be a meaningful contributor to what we are building. Join our team.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Health equipment reimbursement to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Personal travel reimbursement to promote new life and travel experiences
- Arts & cultural experience reimbursement to encourage participation in arts & cultural events
- Office in one of the most iconic buildings in Downtown Los Angeles
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.