Located in the historic Bradbury building, Bambee is a venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining the employment experience for the largest segment of the job market - small and medium businesses. Bambee consists of self-starters - past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s mission to revolutionize employment hasn’t been done since The Labor Movement. The team that will accomplish it is a team full of drivers.
Why You Should Join
You will be a contributor from day one. Your insights and experiences will have an immediate, meaningful impact on our business and the daily lives of small business owners. Bambee is a company where your ideas will be valued, challenged, respected, and implemented based on merit.
You will learn to support three starkly different customer bases: employers, employees, and internal service delivery drivers. You will have the opportunity to balance optimizing workflows for our accounts team in an effort to facilitate growing books of business with designing a proprietary templating and document management system for our customers, all based on immediate business impact. Your days will be varied and filled with customer interactions, technical brainstorming sessions, and leadership exposure.
Bambee cares deeply about employee well being and is proud to offer the following perks:
- Unlimited vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Monthly gym contribution
- Health equipment reimbursement
- $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences
- Sponsorship for participation in arts and cultural events
- Weekly summer movie nights
- Dog-friendly office
- Commuter benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen (kombucha and cold brew on tap!)
- Annual staff retreat
- Frequent company dinners and happy hours
- Professional development
What You’ve Accomplished
- You have mastery of Consumer SaaS, as exhibited by countless funnel optimization wins, consistent design of measurably sticky products, and a track record of drastic, product-led improvements in NPS/CSAT scores
- You have extensively optimized UX flows and seen payback in the form of conversion rates, product adoption, and churn reduction
- You have led customer and competitor research projects that have informed company initiatives and strategic direction
- You have aided in CRM implementation and adapted CRM workflows to support the delivery of service by account teams and sales teams (Salesforce or other)
- You have utilized your skills in Excel, SQL, and BI reporting tools to discover low-hanging fruit and communicate your wins
How You’ll Ramp
- You will meet with Engineering, Design, and QA to get an overview of our build and release process
By 2 weeks
- You will collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, engineering, marketing, sales, and operations to learn the industry and identify quick wins
- You will ideate and deliver a feature improvement that drives meaningful revenue growth or efficiency gains
By 30 days
- You will have gained an in-depth understanding of internal and external customer pain points and will use that understanding to develop a near-term roadmap, prioritized by business value
- You will embody the Agile approach as you identify solutions, prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- You will identify key performance indicators and value drivers to focus your efforts and lobby for appropriate resource allocation to those initiatives
60 - 90 days
- You will co-own top-level business outcomes with core stakeholders
- You will regularly report on the outcome of recent product development, including but not limited to release notes, bug rates, feature adoption, CSAT, engagement, and churn
- You will own portions of the Agile process (backlog grooming, bug triage, standup, retro, etc.)
- You will facilitate long-term planning and meaningfully contribute to delivering on core company initiatives
“You don’t build a business, you build people, then people build the business.”
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.