Balbix is searching for a part-time, temporary IT Technician to assist in the configuration, shipping and receiving of the Balbix computer appliance. This role requires the ability to work independently while following configuration and testing checklists. Ability to lift boxes up to 50 lbs in weight is required. All work must be done on-site and no remote work is available. No previous experience is required.
- Unboxing Balbix appliance and place into rack
- Follow instructions for installing BIOS, Linux and Balbix software onto the Balbix appliance.
- Follow instructions for configuring the Balbix appliance for a customer.
- Re-box Balbix appliance with the correct cables and power cords
Print shipping label
- Move appliance ready for pickup by carrier.
- Perform lab maintenance such as racking computer servers and running ethernet cables
- Ability to work efficiently while following instructions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and understanding of quality workmanship.
Balbix’s predictive breach risk platform is the industry’s first system to leverage predictive analytics and Artificial Intelligence to provide enterprises with a comprehensive and continuous risk and resilience calculation visualized via a searchable and clickable heat map. We designed our platform for CIOs, CISOs and IT security teams who wish to proactively understand their breach risk and cyber-resilience. The Balbix system can predict critical breach scenarios, help users prioritize security operations and projects, and ultimately improve cyber-resilience.
Employee life at Balbix is collaborative and fast-paced. We encourage the willingness to experiment and learn, a can-do attitude, ownership, excellence and commitment. We offer an environment of growth & opportunity by providing guidance and candid feedback. We support each other at every step of the way. As employees, we consider ourselves as co-owners of the business as we take our mission seriously. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
BENEFITS & PERKS, HAPPINESS
Our Employees' health and well-being is very important to us, and we truly believe that everyday choices that we make can help us live healthier and happier lives, both at work and at home. We offer rich health benefits and wellness plans which are designed to enhance the overall quality of life of our team members and their loved ones.
We hang out together and enjoy playing pool, celebrating our personal & professional milestones, team lunches together multiple times a week are just part of our life in Balbix.
To learn more about our company you can visit our careers page at: