Balbix is searching for an experienced Global Logistics and Demand Fulfillment Manager to join our growing team. This role will manage inbound/outbound logistics globally, Demand planning and Customer order fulfillment.
The ideal candidate should possess a consistent track record of dealing with transportation carriers (Air/Ground and Ocean), International shipment to customers’ locations and ensuring that customers’ orders are fulfilled and received at the customers’ sites in a timely manner.
The candidate will manage all activities, and responsibilities of the Demand fulfillment, Logistics and RMA shipments of Balbix’s products.
This candidate will also closely work on the end-to-end Order management for timely fulfillment of customers’ orders.
It is essential that all applicants be self-motivated, excellent communicator and well organized.
- Responsible for managing global Order Fulfillment and transportation carriers and ensuring that 3PL service level agreements are met or exceeded
- Thorough understanding and implementation experience in establishing Importer/Exporter of Records services through 3PL or other service providers globally.
- Manage inventory at the 3rd party systems integrator/manufacturing partner to meet critical SLAs for fulfillment of customer orders.
- Recommend cost savings measures and support contract negotiations on freight charges, 3PL services, applicable IoR/EoR services and warehousing costs.
- Manage in-bound and out-bound logistics for finished and warranty support systems
- Manage appropriate KPIs covering Logistics, Fulfillment, Planning and Supply chain activities.
- Manage the coordination of suppliers and other departments to analyze, identify, and resolve product availability issues.
- Create daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly analytics and reporting to support business needs.
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects and processes simultaneously and provide concise schedules and updates to a diverse list of stakeholders.
- At least 10 years of experience in Global Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing, 3PL management and global distribution.
- Extensive hands-on experience in managing Order-To-Cash (OTC) process, Forward and Reverse Logistics.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Persistent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- High-level of comfort in working with numbers and spreadsheets
- Strong analytical abilities with experience managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong knowledge and user level experience of ERP (NetSuite or equivalent), Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Manage, Prioritize and work well across functional organizations.
Life @ Balbix
Work life at Balbix is very rewarding! We are developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today. Our team is collaborative, fast moving and fun-loving, a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. Working with clarity of goals in a culture of alignment and bottom-up innovation, Balbix team members see an opportunity for rapid career growth. We encourage experimenting and continuous learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.