At Balbix we are building a third-generation cybersecurity platform which uses deep learning and other advanced ML algorithms to help enterprise security teams proactively avoid cyber breaches.
Balbix is seeking a high-energy, experienced Sales Engineer for our New Delhi office. This individual will interface between business and technology and play a critical role in accelerating our sales. We are looking for a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, startup environment and thrives on pitching revolutionary technology to CISOs, CTOs, security architects and other experts.
- Achieve mastery on Balbix technology stack
- Lead presentations, demonstrations and conversations with senior business & technical audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partners.
- Take ownership of the Balbix PoC and deployment process:
- Understand customer objectives and organize PoCs and Pilot Deployments
- Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders
- Prioritize and execute project in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle
- Stay focused on removing sales obstacles through creativity and adaptation
- Position Balbix against competitive offerings, and respond to customer RFPs and RFIs
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Train and mentor partner technical staff on positioning our solutions to prospective customers and managing Balbix deployments
- Develop and improve technical documentation to enable customers and partners
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation
- Provide field feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years of Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer (SE) experience
- Minimum of 3+ years Security experience
- Must have good knowledge of exploitation tools and methodologies, notable security solutions and techniques
- Security specific professional certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, CEH and others desirable
- Applicable vendor-specific certifications in the security space.
- 3+ years’ experience in network security preferred.
- Other applicable vendor-specific certifications in the endpoint security space.
- InfoSec-specific professional certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, CEH and others applicable.
Life @ Balbix
Work life at Balbix is very rewarding! We are developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today. Our team is collaborative, fast moving and fun-loving, a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. Working with clarity of goals in a culture of alignment and bottom-up innovation, Balbix team members see an opportunity for rapid career growth. We encourage experimenting and continuous learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
More information at https://www.balbix.com/join-us
. Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.