Balbix is seeking an experienced Sr Human Resource Generalist to join our rapidly growing team. This is a new role added based on our strong growth with the increasing demand for our product. You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires. You will get the opportunity to generate new ideas to cultivate employee-oriented programs for a high-performance culture.
The Ideal candidate has been a trusted team member within the Human Resource Department for a growing start-up in a technology company.
- Assist the Sr Director of Human Resources with all HR Programs
- Collaborate with Managers for employee relations, requested reports and documentation
- Manage the on-boarding process and train new employees.
- Source, recruit, screen and interview potential employees
- Administer all Human Resource vendor software to include, Hire ATS, ADP HRMS, 401(k), LinkedIn Recruiter, Betterworks, and CultureAmp
- Benefit and stock administration in collaboration with the Broker supported help-line
- Accurately maintain employee records
- Manage Workers Compensation Claims
- Support the payroll process and serve as a backup to the Payroll Administrator
- 5+ Years previous Human Resource experience in a growth environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, Business, Organizational Development or equivalent work experience
- HR Certification (SHRM-CP®, SHRM-SCP®, PHR® and SPHR®)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Federal and California employment laws
- Understanding of HR best practices for compliance and records management
- Ability to build strong relationships with all levels and maintain confidentiality
- Adept at communicating clearly and effectively both written and verbal.
- Focused and calm while under pressure in meeting competing deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills able to quickly change priorities when needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional customer facing skills to collaborate internally and externally.
- Strong computer skills with experience using: Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), HRMS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Editor, Payroll Software
Life @ Balbix
Employee life at Balbix is highly collaborative, agile and fun-loving…a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. We encourage experimenting and learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership.
We offer an environment with a strong opportunity for growth by providing guidance and candid feedback. And we support each other at every step of the career journey. As Balbix team members, we see ourselves as co-owners of the business and take our mission seriously.
We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Full set of medical, dental, vision and long-term disability coverage for you + your family.
Take time as you need it…we appreciate good work and a good life, and know you want the same.
Enjoy Your Time
Free lunches 3x/week, Friday happy hours, regular off-sites…and we’re right next door to Santana Row. Enjoy your time in (and out of) the office!