Balbix is looking for an exceptional test automation engineer to architect, design and implement state of the art automation for the latest technologies. You will work on all Balbix products with a goal of creating the highest quality security product exceeding the customers’ expectations. We are looking for a relentless QA automation expert who is able to create and implement a scalable, automated program that will measure and test product quality.
The ideal candidate will have excellent automation and communication skills working as part of an Agile team. Inquisitive by nature with an ability to keep current with technology and automation best practices. Experience with modern Agile open source automation frameworks such as Cucumber, Robot Framework or similar is required.
- Work as part of the development teams to assess current test coverage
- Architect, design and develop a flexible and scalable automation framework as part of CI/CD pipelines
- Be responsible for measuring product quality and contribute to continual improvement
- Ensure the performance and scalability requirements meet enterprise quality standards
- Extensive automation experience with a commercial or open source automation framework
- Extensive programming experience in Python, Ruby or similar dynamic language
- Background in security is a considerable advantage
- Automation of RESTFul API testing in a distributed environment
- Automation experience of web user interfaces using Selenium
- Knowledge of latest APIs such as GraphQL is considered an advantage
- Proficiency in tools like JIRA for defect tracking, bugs reporting and escalations and its application in agile development releases
- Well-versed in continuous integration tools (e.g., GitLab and Jenkins)
- Prior experience in hiring, mentoring, and retaining team members is a strong plus
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Commitment to teamwork in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of automation experience
WHAT PROBLEM ARE WE SOLVING
Balbix’s predictive breach risk platform is the industry’s first system to leverage predictive analytics and Artificial Intelligence to provide enterprises with a comprehensive and continuous risk and resilience calculation visualized via a searchable and clickable heat map. We designed our platform for CIOs, CISOs and IT security teams who wish to proactively understand their breach risk and cyber-resilience. The Balbix system can predict critical breach scenarios, help users prioritize security operations and projects, and ultimately improve cyber-resilience.
Employee life at Balbix is collaborative and fast-paced. We encourage the willingness to experiment and learn, a can-do attitude, ownership, excellence and commitment. We offer an environment of growth & opportunity by providing guidance and candid feedback. We support each other at every step of the way. As employees, we consider ourselves as co-owners of the business as we take our mission seriously. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
BENEFITS & PERKS, HAPPINESS
Our Employees' health and well-being is very important to us, and we truly believe that everyday choices that we make can help us live healthier and happier lives, both at work and at home. We offer rich health benefits and wellness plans which are designed to enhance the overall quality of life of our team members and their loved ones.
We hang out together and enjoy playing pool, beer bashes, celebrating our personal & professional milestones, team lunches together multiple times a week are just part of our life in Balbix.