BALBIX is searching for a Principal Product Manager, who is highly self-motivated with a strong desire to be part of our fast paced startup. It is a unique opportunity to make an impact and grow with the product and the company. The ideal candidate has managed enterprise security products, especially cloud-based; and a proven ability to prioritize tasks and deliver outcomes in a very dynamic setting. Strong technical aptitude is highly desired to engage engineering on defining and delivering the right solutions to customer and market needs.
- Engage customers, prospects, partners, analysts to understand and translate market needs into product strategy and technical requirements.
- Work with product and engineering leadership to help prioritize product features for roadmap plan.
- Work closely and collaboratively with engineering teams for agile development, and high velocity feature releases.
- Work closely with Sales, System Engineering, Customer Satisfaction teams to enable successful PoCs and deployments of the product.
- Work with product marketing and help them develop compelling sales and marketing collateral to support sales and field marketing teams
- BS in computer science or engineering or related fields.
- MS in computer science preferred.
- 8+ years in product management.
- Product management experience in a security market.
- Knowledgeable about enterprise security ecosystem including endpoint, network, cloud, vulnerability management. risk management and reporting.
- Experience in managing cloud-delivered products and services.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies
- Experience managing AI/ML-based products is a plus.
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Independent initiative and drive to deliver outcomes.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in fast-paced environments with overlapping projects/deliverables
- Very strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Cybersecurity is hard because organizations have a massive and rapidly growing attack surface. At Balbix, we are pushing the edge of multiple technologies including big data, deep learning, AI based predictive analytics, and data driven user interfaces to provide a game-changing cybersecurity platform that helps organizations avoid breaches. Our rapidly growing set of customers range from small startups to some of the world's largest organizations. We have received the backing and support of industry luminaries such as John Chambers, raving reviews and customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
Life @ Balbix
Work life at Balbix is very rewarding! We are developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today. Our team is collaborative, fast moving and fun-loving, a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. Working with clarity of goals in a culture of alignment and bottom-up innovation, Balbix team members see an opportunity for rapid career growth. We encourage experimenting and continuous learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Top Notch Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family
- Wellness program allowance to buy things that support your health and happiness
- Flex-Time-- anytime. Take time off as you need it. We appreciate good work and a good life, and know you want the same
- Free lunches 3x/week, Friday happy hours, regular off-sites.
- And we’re right next door to Santana Row- enjoy your time in (and out of) the office!