At Balbix, we are building a third-generation cybersecurity platform which uses deep learning and other advanced ML algorithms to help enterprise security teams proactively avoid cyber breaches.
Balbix is seeking a high-energy and experienced Senior Sales Engineer. This individual will interface between business and technology and play a critical role in accelerating our sales. We are looking for a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, startup environment and thrives on pitching revolutionary technology to CISOs, CTOs, security architects and other experts.
- Achieve mastery on Balbix technology stack
- Lead presentations, conversations and demonstrations with senior business & technical audiences within major enterprise accounts and channel partners.
- Understand customer objectives and organize PoCs and Pilot deployments accordingly
- Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders
- Prioritize and execute project in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout the sales cycle
- Stay focused on removing sales obstacles through creativity and adaptation
- Position Balbix against competitive offerings, and respond to customer RFPs and RFIs
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Train and mentor partners' technical staff on correctly positioning our solutions to prospective customers and managing Balbix deployments
- Improve or develop technical documentation to enable customers and partners
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation
- Provide field feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years of Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer (SE) experience
- Minimum of 3+ years Security experience
- Must have good knowledge of exploitation tools and methodologies, notable security solutions and techniques
- Security specific professional certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, CEH and others desirable
- Applicable vendor-specific certifications in the security space.
Cybersecurity is hard because organizations have a massive and rapidly growing attack surface. At Balbix, we are pushing the edge of multiple technologies including big data, deep learning, AI based predictive analytics, and data driven user interfaces to provide a game-changing cybersecurity platform that helps organizations avoid breaches. Our rapidly growing set of customers range from small startups to some of the world's largest organizations. We have received the backing and support of industry luminaries such as John Chambers, raving reviews and customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
Life @ Balbix
Work life at Balbix is very rewarding! We are developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today. Our team is collaborative, fast moving and fun-loving, a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. Working with clarity of goals in a culture of alignment and bottom-up innovation, Balbix team members see an opportunity for rapid career growth. We encourage experimenting and continuous learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Top Notch Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family
- Wellness program allowance to buy things that support your health and happiness
- Flex-Time-- anytime. Take time off as you need it. We appreciate good work and a good life, and know you want the same
- Free lunches 3x/week, Friday happy hours, regular off-sites.
- And we’re right next door to Santana Row- enjoy your time in (and out of) the office!
More information at https://www.balbix.com/join-us.
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.