BALBIX is searching for a Product Manager for our New Delhi location. This ideal person is highly self-motivated with a strong desire to be part of our fast-paced startup. It is a unique opportunity to make an impact and grow with the product and the company.
This person will independently manage some areas of product functionality, such as our Mobile platforms, building connectors to enterprise IT, Network, security products, AWS/Azure clouds, SaaS services, and more. Strong technical aptitude is required to engage engineering team on defining and delivering the right solutions to customer and market needs. This person will actively collaborate with PM and Engineering teams both in the India and US offices, with occasional travel to US. This role requires occasional interlock with US team members outside regular hours.
- Identify and define technical requirements for product features based on research, discussions.
- Refine scope based on business/customer value and tradeoffs with schedules.
- Work with product and engineering leadership to prioritize features on roadmap.
- Work closely and collaboratively with engineering teams for agile development, and high velocity feature releases.
- Work closely with Sales, System Engineering, Customer Satisfaction teams to enable successful PoCs and deployments of the product.
- BS/MS in computer science or engineering or related fields. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years product management experience in enterprise software space.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to understand and discuss technology concepts.
- Experience with UI, Mobile – iOS, Android platforms, REST API, Web services, Integrations, ETL, building connectors to popular enterprise IT/Network/Security products and AWS/Azure clouds.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies.
- Independent initiative and drive to deliver outcomes.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
Cybersecurity is hard because organizations have a massive and rapidly growing attack surface. At Balbix, we are pushing the edge of multiple technologies including big data, deep learning, AI based predictive analytics, and data driven user interfaces to provide a game-changing cybersecurity platform that helps organizations avoid breaches. Our rapidly growing set of customers range from small startups to some of the world's largest organizations. We have received the backing and support of industry luminaries such as John Chambers, raving reviews and customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
Life @ Balbix
Work life at Balbix is very rewarding! We are developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today. Our team is collaborative, fast moving and fun-loving, a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. Working with clarity of goals in a culture of alignment and bottom-up innovation, Balbix team members see an opportunity for rapid career growth. We encourage experimenting and continuous learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Top Notch Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family
- Wellness program allowance to buy things that support your health and happiness
- Flex-Time-- anytime. Take time off as you need it. We appreciate good work and a good life, and know you want the same
- Free lunches 3x/week, Friday happy hours, regular off-sites.
More information at https://www.balbix.com/join-us.
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.