Balbix is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for developing innovative content including thought leadership and demand generation assets, drive product launches, create sales tools, and serve as a spokesperson for Balbix at events and in marketing programs. Your initiatives and content will be targeted to empowering sales and partners, educating customers and increasing sales opportunities.
- Create innovative content to drive continual demand and differentiation for Balbix’s products in the market
- Develop compelling messaging and value props, and convert them into multiple formats of sales and marketing content including datasheets, solutions briefs, eBooks, sales tools (like ROI calculators), slide decks, blogs, videos and webpages
- Execute the launch of new products and key new system capabilities including creating launch specific content
- Understand the competitive landscape by having a continual awareness of both customer needs and how our products differentiate from competitors; create technical sales tools to highlight our differentiation
- Support the selling process by collaborating with and empowering the sales team and MSSP/reseller partners to optimally communicate our value props
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing for enterprise IT software (with at least 1 year in cybersecurity preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business/Marketing
- Proven results in translating technical information to a non-technical audience without the loss of key information
- Strong customer- and sales team-facing skills, with the ability to collaborate and create partnerships both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written, graphic and verbal formats
- Willing to travel 20% or more as needed
Balbix is the world’s first cybersecurity platform to leverage specialized AI to provide real-time visibility into an organization’s breach risk. The Balbix system predicts where and how breaches are likely to happen, prescribes prioritized mitigating actions, and enables workflows to address the underlying security issues. By using Balbix, CISOs and CIOs can transform their organization’s cybersecurity posture, reducing cyber risk by 95% or more, while making security teams 10 times more efficient. Balbix counts many global 1000 companies among its rapidly growing customer base and was named a “Cool Vendor” by Gartner in 2018.
Life @ Balbix
Work life at Balbix is very rewarding! We are developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today. Our team is collaborative, fast moving and fun-loving, a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. Working with clarity of goals in a culture of alignment and bottom-up innovation, Balbix team members see an opportunity for rapid career growth. We encourage experimenting and continuous learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Top Notch Benefits & Perks
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family
- Wellness program allowance to buy things that support your health and happiness
- Flex-Time-- anytime. Take time off as you need it. We appreciate good work and a good life, and know you want the same
- Free lunches 3x/week, Friday happy hours, regular off-sites.
- And we’re right next door to Santana Row- enjoy your time in (and out of) the office!
More information at https://www.balbix.com/join-us
. Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.