Balbix is searching for an experienced Supply Chain and Order Management Specialist to join our growing team. This role will manage both direct and indirect procurement covering Hardware products, Software services and other IT purchases.
The ideal candidate should possess a consistent track record of building an extensive network of suppliers covering x86 platforms, accessories, Software services for various teams and IT equipment vendors.
This candidate will also manage the order management process by making sure customer orders are processed in a timely manner until they are fulfilled and invoiced.
It is essential that all applicants be self-motivated, excellent communicator and well organized.
- Procurement of direct materials to build Balbix products and the required accessories.
- Procurement of indirect materials covering IT equipment, 3rd party services, Software services and subscriptions.
- Manage Bill of Materials (BOM) for Balbix products and the End of Life (EOL) product lifecycle.
- Establishing supply base for covering direct and indirect spend.
- Maintain the inventory of Balbix products and establish Min/Max levels for reorder points.
- Generate reports covering Open Purchase Orders by cost center and Inventory levels.
- Manage the Customer order acknowledgement, data entry of the Orders in Salesforce for fulfillment.
- Follow through on the shipment of products against the customer orders by ensuring that all the fields related to shipment (tracking number, shipping cost, etc.,) are duly filled and reported.
- Work with Sales Operations and Sales team on the accuracy of all the critical information required to make seamless fulfillment of Pilot, Revenue and Warranty replacement orders.
- BS in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or Industrial engineering or equivalent with 5 years of hands-on experience in Procurement, and in processing Customer Orders.
- Experience with the use of ERP system (NetSuite or equivalent) for Purchase Order processing, Inventory Management and fulfillment of orders.
- Experience with Salesforce on the use of Quotation through order fulfillment process.
- Experience in working with x86 server manufacturers and suppliers.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple simultaneous tasks and projects required to get the job done.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Life @ Balbix
Work life at Balbix is very rewarding! We are developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today. Our team is collaborative, fast moving and fun-loving, a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. Working with clarity of goals in a culture of alignment and bottom-up innovation, Balbix team members see an opportunity for rapid career growth. We encourage experimenting and continuous learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Top Notch Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family
- Wellness program allowance to buy things that support your health and happiness
- Flex-Time-- anytime. Take time off as you need it. We appreciate good work and a good life, and know you want the same
- Free lunches 3x/week, Friday happy hours, regular off-sites.
- And we’re right next door to Santana Row- enjoy your time in (and out of) the office!
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.