Balbix is looking for a Senior Engineer / Architect in New Delhi India for its mobile platform development. You will have the opportunity to build a team to deliver the companies mobile to solve real-world problems plaguing cybersecurity.
This role is a key decision maker in choosing the technology stack, architecture, feature set and presentation layer of Balbix’s mobile initiative. As the first member of the mobile team you will collaborate with product management, UX, and technical leads to ensure scalable, rapid, high quality mobile products.
- Select mobile development technology for iOS and Android across different form factors
- Architect, design and build scalable, reliable mobile clients and infrastructure
- Architect, design, and test APIs between the mobile applications and the Balbix Brain
- Streamline the DevOps lifecycle to ensure continuous deployment and delivery into production
- Proven track record of building exceptional user experiences across different mobile environments
- Extensive experience with cross platform mobile applications using native tools or cross platform frameworks (e.g. React Native).
- Extensive experience with iOS and Android.
- Extensive experience with automated testing of mobile applications and APIs
- Ability to hire a world class mobile development and testing team.
- Excellent communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related discipline
- Motivation and passion for building world class enterprise products
- Through understanding of agile, and Scrum in particular
This role represents a unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth company in a key role
where you can make a big impact on the trajectory of the company and its products.
Cybersecurity is hard because organizations have a massive and rapidly growing attack surface. At Balbix, we are pushing the edge of multiple technologies including big data, deep learning, AI based predictive analytics, and data driven user interfaces to provide a game-changing cybersecurity platform that helps organizations avoid breaches. Our rapidly growing set of customers range from small startups to some of the world's largest organizations. We have received the backing and support of industry luminaries such as John Chambers, raving reviews and customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
Life @ Balbix
Work life at Balbix is very rewarding! We are developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today. Our team is collaborative, fast moving and fun-loving, a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. Working with clarity of goals in a culture of alignment and bottom-up innovation, Balbix team members see an opportunity for rapid career growth. We encourage experimenting and continuous learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Top Notch Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family
- Wellness program allowance to buy things that support your health and happiness
- Flex-Time-- anytime. Take time off as you need it. We appreciate good work and a good life, and know you want the same
- Free lunches 3x/week, Friday happy hours, regular off-sites.
More information at https://www.balbix.com/join-us
. Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.