Balbix is looking for an experienced and energetic Marketing Events Manager to join the Balbix Marketing team to oversee the strategy and execution of our trade shows, regional events and workshops. You will work closely with our internal teams (sales, marketing, business channel and senior leadership) to develop the strategy and planning for all events, researching and managing tradeshows, executing our event strategy, and measuring success of our events. You can not only manage event logistics and budget, but also understands the event's role in an integrated campaign and is able to drive interrelated activities and lead cross-functional teams to maximize the event's impact on our business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute integrated plan and logistics for tradeshows, and regional events, from initial planning to on-site event management and post event follow up.
- Focus on driving engagement and excitement at events, developing creative promotions, fun booth ideas, and compelling sales interactions
- Collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to deliver a consistent event
experience and work closely with our Sales Executives, SDR’s and marketing on pre-event registration, post-event follow-up and closed loop reporting
- Ensure we are presenting relevant content, maintaining corporate branding, and developing pre- and post- event communication strategies that deliver results.
- Maintain global events calendar and communicate internally to all stakeholders
- Attend major corporate events and coordinate all onsite setup, staffing, and logistics
- Evaluate event performance, including lead and ROI tracking and deliver wrap-up reports.
- Manage event budget; evaluate results against goals, and generate learnings for improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of event management experience at a B2B technology company
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven track record of planning and executing events for demand generation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple priorities while maintaining strong focus on details, execution and results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation (Hubspot) and CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Willing to travel up to 20% domestically to organize events as needed
Life @ Balbix
Work life at Balbix is very rewarding! We are developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today. Our team is collaborative, fast moving and fun-loving, a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. Working with clarity of goals in a culture of alignment and bottom-up innovation, Balbix team members see an opportunity for rapid career growth. We encourage experimenting and continuous learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Top Notch Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family
- Wellness program allowance to buy things that support your health and happiness
- Flex-Time-- anytime. Take time off as you need it. We appreciate good work and a good life, and know you want the same
- Free lunches 3x/week, Friday happy hours, regular off-sites.
- And we’re right next door to Santana Row- enjoy your time in (and out of) the office!
More information at https://www.balbix.com/join-us
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.