At Balbix, we are building a third-generation cybersecurity platform which uses deep learning and other advanced ML algorithms to help enterprise security teams proactively avoid cyber breaches.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute marketing programs that generate demand for Balbix solutions, support the execution of top-of-funnel campaigns including events, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, and social media.
Are you someone who can:
- Collaborate with teams to execute marketing programs that generate demand for Balbix products
- Support the execution of top-of-funnel campaigns, events, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, and social media.
- Assist in implementation and management of digital marketing campaigns, email nurturing, account-based marketing (ABM) and advertising programs
- Work with product marketing to promote new product collateral and related content
Tradeshow & event logistics
- Manage all tradeshow and events calendar
- Create booth assets, coordinate logistics, develop and manage promotional plans for each event
- Project manage content development for SEO initiatives
- Drive strategic topics and manage the publishing of the content
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, suggest optimization recommendation for spend and performance
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in advertising, demand generation or marketing communications
- Proven work experience in marketing in an enterprise B2B high tech company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Must have excellent analytical skills and be familiar with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a very fast-paced, performance-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
Life @ Balbix
Work life at Balbix is very rewarding! We are developing the world's most advanced platform to address what is perhaps the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today. Our team is collaborative, fast moving and fun-loving, a combination not always seen in cutting-edge B2B startups. Working with clarity of goals in a culture of alignment and bottom-up innovation, Balbix team members see an opportunity for rapid career growth. We encourage experimenting and continuous learning, a can-do attitude, excellence and ownership. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Top Notch Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family
- Wellness program allowance to buy things that support your health and happiness
- Flex-Time-- anytime. Take time off as you need it. We appreciate good work and a good life, and know you want the same
- Free lunches 3x/week, Friday happy hours, regular off-sites.
- And we’re right next door to Santana Row- enjoy your time in (and out of) the office!
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.