About Us: We're the world's biggest urban axe throwing club. Our mission is to bring the thrill of a traditional Canadian backyard pastime to urban communities. With the help of our talented axe throwing coaches, hundreds of thousands of people have been able to share our passion for throwing axes. We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding customer service to all of our clients whether it's for walk-ins, leagues, private parties and team building events.
We are seeking a part-time Shipping Clerk to work out of our Burlington location. We are looking for someone with experience and who is able to lift up to 50lbs.
What We Will Provide:
- A paid training program that will give you all the skills required to succeed
- The opportunity to work for a reputable and growing company
As a Shipping Clerk a typical day might include the following:
Ensure all shipments receive the proper labeling and postal charges and are packaged to arrive safely
- Keep management and supervisors aware of product shortages in order to maintain accurate information on the company website
- Accurately package, label and weigh items to be shipped and ensure proper shipment method and shipping charges
- Prepare detailed and accurate invoices to accompany shipments and ensure all items are packaged and shipped to company standards
- Work with other colleagues to see that all invoices are handled promptly, and goods are shipped and stored properly
This job might be for you if:
- You possess strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- You have the ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
- You have a fully functional laptop
- You are able to lift up to 50 pounds, as many packages are large and heavy
- You are able to maintain a high level of physicality for prolonged periods and working primarily standing
To land this gig, you need to have some experience with shipping/receiving and are open to working a flexible as needed schedule, including weekends.
Hourly rate: $20/hour