About Us: We're the world's biggest urban axe throwing club. Our mission is to bring the thrill of a traditional Canadian backyard pastime to urban communities. With the help of our talented axe throwing coaches, hundreds of thousands of people have been able to share our passion for throwing axes. We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding customer service to all of our clients whether it's for walk-ins, leagues, private parties and team building events.
We are seeking a security guard to patrol the outdoor area at our Fort Worth location.
What We Will Provide:
- A paid training program that will give you all the skills required to succeed
- The opportunity to work for a reputable and growing company
As a Security a typical day might include the following:
- Performing security inspection tours; documenting and notifying appropriate personnel of problems, as necessary.
- Maintaining security and safety for assigned area. Maintaining working knowledge of the locations of various buildings and access routes
- Enforcing procedural rules and regulations. Ensuring the personal safety of staff, visitors, and property.
- Writing incident reports on actual or potential loss of company, employee, tenant, or visitor property through fire, theft, or vandalism.
- Escorting employees, staff, visitors, and tenants to parking facilities, as requested.
- Regular exercise of independent judgment or initiative.
- Recognizing problems and choosing solutions from among several alternatives that are not necessarily governed by established procedures.
- Work regularly requires sustained concentration.
- Must sit, stand and or walk for extended period of time.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
This job might be for you if:
- Flexible schedule - Available on weekends
- You possess strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- You are motivated, driven and professional
- You are enthusiastic and comfortable promoting directly with the public
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things and you learn quickly. When things change, you can roll with the punches.
- You posses and are able to use a smartphone (Android/Apple) with ease.
- You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us
To land this gig, you need to have some experience in the security industry and are open to working a flexible as needed schedule.
***BONUS POINTS IF YOU UPLOAD A VIDEO HERE --> Pick Me!***
Hourly rate: $11/hour