Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: On-Site and Remote
Hours: Full Time
Salary: $50,000 AUD/year
Reports to: Director of Operations
About Us: We’re the world’s largest urban axe throwing company that offers fun experiences to large groups. We are seeking an upbeat, organized and detail oriented professional to join our corporate team! The Operations Manager must love people and processes!
The position of Operations Manager is a full-time salary position, and the candidate is expected to work on weekends and evenings as required. The role of the Operations Manager is to make sure the organization is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients. They are responsible to manage day to day operations while liaising with other departments. Additionally, the Operations Manager is responsible for training and supervising employees, tracking and measuring employee performance.
What We Will Provide:
- A paid training program that will give you all the skills required to succeed
- A chance to learn from industry leaders in the entertainment
- An opportunity to work for an organization that sells FUN!
As an Operations Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Coach, inspire, support and motivate your team, and always seeking to improve best practice
- Making sound and fair judgment
- Development of new processes
- Identifying areas of opportunity & growth
- Ensuring compliance of company policies & procedures
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Effectively managing your time, prioritising and delegating task.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Responsible for the employees of Bad Axe Throwing, including;
- Customer service
- Axe throwing coaches
- Reviewing payroll
- Recruitment and selection
- Training and development
- You may also, at times, be asked to complete;
- Market research
- Vendor negotiations and management
- Marketing and creative asset development
- Assisting other corporate members with locations in North America
This job might be for you if:
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, Google docs, sheets and calendar.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You possess the ability to deal with many types of people at all levels in a direct diplomatic way
- You have a deep understanding of customer/client requirements
- You possess strong leadership skills
- You are detail oriented and organized
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize
- You have natural creative flair and are full of ideas and energy to introduce new concepts and innovations
To land this gig, you must be able to see the big picture as well as the finer details. You will deal in small daily matters, as well as larger aims and setting goals. A systematic organised approach to work is vital.