About Us: We’re the world’s largest urban axe throwing company that offers fun experiences to large groups. With over 40 locations across North America and the UK and many more planned for 2019 and beyond, we are seeking an upbeat, organized and detail oriented HR Coordinator to join our Corporate team! The HR Coordinator must love people, processes and growth!
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the day to day operations in the HR department in support of the overall organization. This role reports to the Human Resources Manager.
What We Will Provide:
- A chance to learn from industry leaders in the entertainment/hospitality industry
- An opportunity to be around fun-loving people at your place of work
As an HR Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Planning and coordinating training for new hires, including preparing job postings, conducting interviews and onboarding
- Maintaining personnel records electronically
- Provide general clerical and administrative support, compose and deliver correspondence related to HR programs and activities
- Create and maintain technical reports and statistical reports pertaining to recruitment, and other HR reported activities
- Keep current with employment law, human resources policies, and training requirements
- Capable of handling a diverse workload in a busy environment, able to meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines, and perform equally well individually and as part of a team
This job might be for you if you are:
- Someone with a post-secondary level education, diploma/degree in human resources plus a minimum of two years related human resources or administrative experience;
- Computer literate at the intermediate to advanced level, with proficiency in the following softwares: Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Drive etc.
- An individual with initiative and able to demonstrate a flexible approach in responding to needs as they arise;
- Able to exercise discretion and tact with sensitive and confidential situations;
- Able to manage multiple priorities and high attention to detail;
- A team player and "people person" with exceptional customer service orientation as well as the ability to work independently, as required;
- Someone with superior organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through; and
- An individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.