About Us: We’re the world’s largest urban axe throwing company that offers fun experiences to large groups. We are seeking an upbeat, organized and detail oriented professional to join our team!
We are looking for Carpenters/Handymen with a strong work ethic, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a good overall knowledge of all trades—from Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, and Dry walling to light Plumbing and Electrical to be part of our team. You must also display excellent customer service skills, including solid communication and interpersonal abilities, and the ability to interact in a positive way with a wide variety of different types of clients, as well as colleagues and management.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful prior track record as a Carpenter/Craftsman/Handyman/Renovator
- Ability to estimate projects
- Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing an asset
- Own a standard set of tools to perform all of the above trades
- Own a truck or van
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
To land this gig, you must be able to see the big picture as well as the finer details. You will deal in small daily matters, as well as larger aims and setting goals. A systematic organised approach to work is vital.