Senior Mobile Application Developer for Speech Neural Networks
We combine neural networks, DSP, and speech know-how to power breakthrough voice applications and devices. We are now expanding our scope from the cloud to embedded and mobile platforms
We are currently seeking an experienced Mobile Application Developer who ideally has experience implementing real-time machine learning inference on mobile. You will design and develop Android and/or IOS apps that make use of audio and machine learning libraries to create real-time high-performance mobile applications. Android and IOS developers who have experience with implementing real-time graphics for mobile games or who have mobile DSP experience are encouraged to apply. Please note the required programming skills below though. They are required.
Specific skills and qualifications required:
- Development of production multimedia apps on Android or iPhones, from UI to media process to release and update management. Both Android and iPhones a plus and preferred.
- Experience with application programming in Java, Swift and C/C++
- Experience with high-performance and real time computing
- Experience with implementing data streaming protocols
- Experience with multi-threaded application architectures
- Some general system programming or cloud back-end or even embedded/productization work experience
- Being authorized to work in the U.S.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree and five years experience in mobile applications.
Please note -- This position will also call for a general systems programmer. Someone who can work on mobile but can also work on the cloud back-end or perhaps some of the embedded or productization work.
Location: San Jose, CA