Our Client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical industry, is looking to bring on an experienced Windchill PLM Developer for a long term engagement.
- The individual will be providing support development of the AS QA RD PLM/PDM platforms using Agile software development methodologies.
- Analyze, design, implement, and test information technology in the PLM, PDM, CAD, CAM, CAE (PLM/CAx) domain.
- Identify technology enablers that support continuous improvement within PLM/CaX enabled business processes.
- Research, identify, and promote technology solutions that enable business objectives
- Develop task estimates, activity plans, forecasts, and project estimates associated with assigned functional areas.
- Recommend cost saving solutions and implementation plans.
- Provide status reports and documentation to information technology and business partners.
- Support the department by ensuring project orders are placed including vendor contracts and solve day-to-day project based business issues.
- Collaborate with the product owner, scrum master, business users project managers, and vendor resources to define technical requirements and specifications.
- 5 years of experience supporting Supply Chain, and Quality Management within a Research & Development organization.
- 5 years of experience with the following: leading projects; the development and configuration of Windchill PDMLink and ProjectLink
- GxP systems and Computer System validation in a regulated environment; working with CAD/CAM and manufacturing applications;
- Experience with Enterprise Change Management and Product Configuration Management with SDLC Agile practices
- Experience with Enterprise software tools and environments such as Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Linux, Oracle and Java.
- Having worked at a Medical Device Company major plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Notes: Opportunity to be extended 1-2 years after end of 2019.
8 hour work day. Flexible hours can start 8:30AM-4:30PM. One day a week work from home once settled into role.