Our Client is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented .Net Developer Jr -Mid - "Application Programmer" to join our dynamic team at Rockville, MD.
- Design and develop new features and/or maintain existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Develop code and supporting documentation.
- Analyze business needs, develop requirements, design, and test custom software solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and take multiple systems and cross system integration into account when designing and developing solutions.
- Provide maintenance for current software applications while developing new solutions.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
- Designing and developing new features and/or maintaining existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with RDBMS, databases, and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is preferred.
- Experience with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) development experience, Agile/SCRUM experience, preferred.
- Some experience with Object Oriented Programming and working with N-Tier Architecture.
- Some experience with software testing and design patterns.
- Great customer service and interfacing with customers required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- MS ASP.NET Certification is a plus.
- DevOps skills and experience a plus.
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)