Azzur Group is seeking a Senior Director of Sales with extensive experience leading and managing sales teams in a professional services organization. The Senior Director of Sales is responsible for owning sales strategies across the enterprise; deploying and managing the resources of the sales organization; and implementing and maintaining a scaleable sales process that supports the growth of new sales and overall revenue performance. The Senior Director of Sales is responsible for managing a dynamic sales team that supports lead generation and sales for regional offices across the United States. This includes coaching service delivery leadership and their teams on professional sales processes and tactics that support the overall goals of each office.
- Owns the sales strategy for the entire enterprise, in support of the goals and objectives defined by the executive leadership team.
- Provides market insights and appropriate plans to capitalize on trends and opportunities identified through industry news and leading organizations. Acts as the primary liaison for Azzur-sponsored industry events, trade shows, and other events designed to drive new sales.
- Recruits all sales representatives and support personnel required to support the sales organization; manages all employment decision-making, with input from executive leadership and HR.
- Manages sales organization incentive compensation plans. Ensures timely exchange of monthly data among business partners, calculates eligibility, reviews and distributes reports, fields inquiries from sales colleagues, and initiates data investigation and communicates resolution.
- Identifies, tracks, and reports key sales metrics across the team of sales professionals and internal stakeholders (primarily service delivery practice leaders).
- Acts as primary liaison for, and oversight of sales force automation systems, projects, and changes.
- Drives performance of the Sales Organization through end-to-end completion and work cross-functionally with input from internal stakeholders
- Creates, augments, and maintains sales dashboards and quarterly reporting.
- Develops, implements and maintains sales operations policies and procedures while delivering appropriate training to sales representatives.
- Works actively “in the field” with all sales representatives to identify and vet new opportunities, while fostering and maintaining key relationships with industry influencers, thought leaders, and channel partners.
- Actively identifies areas for improvement and attends weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and review meetings with the company leadership team.
- Self-directed and action-oriented; must be accustomed to working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with multiple stakeholder-customers.
- 7-10 years of experience in a sales operations and leadership/management of sales teams – preferably in professional services, business-to-business.
- Effective communication skill-set, paired with good business development insight.
- Technically proficient in compensation models and implementation; sales tools and CRM systems, as well as understanding of operations within professional services companies.
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving skills; exhibits a “no problem, only opportunity” mindset.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience in life sciences, healthcare, or related industry is highly desirable.
- Experience in project management a plus.
- Salesforce Admin Certification a plus.