At AYLIEN we are on a mission to revolutionise the Data Intelligence market. We already make it easy for companies like Sony, Microsoft and Revolut to not only collect but truly understand large volumes of human-generated (unstructured) data using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
We have recently secured €5 million in Series A funding and are looking for smart, ambitious and fun loving people to help us take the AYLIEN platform into new markets and to new users. We have big ambitions for the future and we want to hire people that can help make those ambitions a reality.
We are currently seeking a Platform Product Manager to join our growing team. As the Platform Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the planning, execution and delivery of the next evolution of the AYLIEN platform. In this pivotal role, you marry business savvy with technical knowledge to define product requirements, prioritize trade-offs, and measure customer impact throughout the software development lifecycle. This role is an amazing opportunity to play an impactful role in an exciting, rapidly growing early stage company. Sounds exciting? YES! Then what are you waiting for, get in touch!!
We’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to factors such as race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Aylien believes that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Build a strong knowledge of what our platform does, who our customers are and why it is critical to their job
- Actively take the lead in our voice of the customer and design programmes
- Work closely with Engineering and UX teams to determine technical solutions and user experience workflows to help customers achieve outcomes.
- Drive planning sessions and prioritize work based on customer needs, product strategy and business impact, and track and communicate progress.
- Obsess over customer adoption; gather customer feedback and operationalize product usage metrics to drive decision making and product evolution.
- Be responsible for ensuring our platform can scale to meet the needs of our growing customer base
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of our suite of API’s including performance and documentation
- Work closely with our research team to ensure we can easily deploy the latest ML models
- Act as product advocate and subject matter expert for both customers and internal stakeholders such as marketing, sales, support and customer success.
- Keep up to date on technology trends and their impact on the product roadmap.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A passion for building simple, elegant and intuitive software
- Minimum 5 years as a Product Manager in a SaaS company
- 3+ years experience with Agile and Scrum development methodology, acting as product owner for one or more engineering scrum teams
- Strong understanding of API first products
- Demonstrable experience in managing technical features and/or products
- Demonstrable ability to quickly understand new technologies, domains and markets
- Highly organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships.
- Boundless creativity when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters
- The inclination to get your hands dirty from testing our API’s, building mockups to help communicate your ideas to writing your own SQL to understand our data
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
- Excellent presentation, written/verbal communication and customer-facing skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline strongly preferred
- Experience with tools such as Postman for API testing
- Past experience with AML / KYC
- Experience working with AI / ML / NLP
What’s on offer?
Apart from the opportunity to join a funded company in hyper-growth mode at the forefront of AI, you ask? ;)
We provide a number of employee benefits worth mentioning:
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- 24 days annual leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Relocation assistance