At AYLIEN we are on a mission to revolutionise the Data Intelligence market with the use of market leading AI. We already make it easy for companies like Sony, Microsoft and Revolut to not only collect but truly understand large volumes of human-generated (unstructured) data using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
We have recently secured €5 million in Series A funding and are looking for smart, ambitious and fun loving people to help us take the AYLIEN platform into new markets and to new users. We have big ambitions for the future and we want to hire people that can help make those ambitions a reality.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager for AI & Data to join our growing team. As the Product Manager for AI & Data, you will be responsible for driving the planning, execution and delivery of our AI and data collection strategy. You will be responsible for working with our awesome research team to create the latest cutting edge ML models and our data team to ensure we have the data needed to power them. In this pivotal role, you marry business savvy with technical knowledge to help define the vision for data collection and ML, you will prioritize trade-offs, and measure customer impact throughout the software development lifecycle. This role is an amazing opportunity to play an impactful role in an exciting, rapidly growing early stage company. Sounds exciting? YES! Then what are you waiting for, get in touch!!
We’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to factors such as race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Aylien believes that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Build a strong knowledge of what our platform does, who our customers are and why it is critical to their job
- Define the vision for what ML models we should build, test and deploy
- Define the requirements for the data our models need, how we ingest and store that data
- Actively take the lead in our voice of the customer and design programmes
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify how we should evolve our ML and data capabilities to ensure we continue to be market leading
- Be responsible for ensuring our data collection, processing and ML models are continually of the highest quality
- Drive planning sessions and prioritize work based on market needs, product strategy and business impact, and track and communicate progress.
- Obsess over customer adoption; gather customer feedback and operationalize data and model usage metrics to drive decision making and data evolution.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of our data collection, processing and ML models including quality and documentation
- Act as data and ML advocate and subject matter expert for both customers and internal stakeholders such as marketing, sales, support and customer success.
- Keep up to date on technology trends and their impact on the product roadmap.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A passion for data and its full lifecycle
- Strong experience with AI/ML specifically NLP
- Minimum 5 years in a role with a strong data and AI focus such as Senior Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Technical Product Manager / Owner etc
- Hands on experience with data analysis tools / technologies such as Python, R, SQL, Google BigQuery, Google DataStudio, Tableau, Power BI, and Excel
- Experience of product management processes in an agile environment
- Strong understanding of key data concepts and their application such as quality, provenance, lineage etc
- Strong passion for ML and its applications
- Demonstrable ability to quickly understand new technologies, domains and markets
- Detail orientated and highly organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships.
- Boundless creativity when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters
- The inclination to get your hands dirty from testing our API’s, building mockups to help communicate your ideas to writing your own SQL to explore our data
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
- Excellent presentation, written/verbal communication and customer-facing skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline strongly preferred
- Experience with data wrangling tools and techniques
- Data related qualification
- Experience managing relationships with technology partners
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodology
What’s on offer?
Apart from the opportunity to join a funded company in hyper-growth mode at the forefront of AI, you ask? ;)
We provide a number of employee benefits worth mentioning:
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- 24 days annual leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Relocation assistance