AYLIEN is a leading provider of News Intelligence products and solutions to enterprise customers in Financial Services and Risk Management. We turn the world's news data into a real-time, reliable and rich source of information for businesses.
We are entering an exciting growth phase as we plan to expand our US customer base extensively in 2020. We are looking for a growth focused Senior Account Executive, someone who can contribute at an individual level with the experience and industry knowledge to be instrumental in developing our US operation.This is a unique opportunity to not only join but help shape a high-growth startup expanding to the US.
You will be selling Adverse media related risk solutions to the financial services sector (named account list of large banks and insurance companies). The mix of new sales versus account management is an 80:20 split. You will manage the complete sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to deal close to ongoing account management. The ideal candidate will have worked with information companies or platform vendors in the adverse media solutions space.
We’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to factors such as race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Aylien believes that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Outbound prospecting across various channels
- Target a set of named accounts and achieve revenue goals
- Manage the pipeline process in CRM for new opportunities as well as existing accounts
- Take full responsibility for personal revenue targets
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
Skills and experience:
- 5 - 10+ years proven track record of successfully selling B2B software products to mid and enterprise accounts in the US
- Previous work as an Account Exec for both larger Software companies as well as startups desirable
- Successfully sold risk solutions (e.g. Reputational risk, Client profiling. Counterparty Risk, AML, KYC) into financial services vertical (banking and insurance).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution selling approach to sales
- Self-starting, risk taker and a drive to succeed
- Experience working in technology and more specifically with data analytics-focused product companies
- Strong organizational and time management skills are a must