At AYLIEN we are on a mission to revolutionise the Data Intelligence market. We already make it easy for companies like Sony, Microsoft and Revolut to not only collect but truly understand large volumes of human-generated (unstructured) data using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
We have recently secured €5 million in Series A funding and are looking for smart, ambitious and fun loving people to help us take the AYLIEN platform into new markets and to new users. We have big ambitions for the future and we want to hire people that can help make those ambitions a reality.
We are looking for a growth-focused (hunter) inside sales person. The role is for an individual contributor with proven business-to-business new sales and account management experience. This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth startup in an innovative and expanding technology space.
You will be selling advanced data analytics products for unstructured data (natural language processing - to make text machine-readable - convert from unstructured to structured) to a list of named accounts across Europe and US. The mix of new sales versus account management is an 80:20 split. You will manage the complete sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to deal close to ongoing account management. Travel will be between 10% - 20%. You will have worked with data analytics/data management product companies. You will have a knowledge of selling SaaS, DaaS and API solutions. Use cases include media monitoring for sales and marketing solutions, adverse media for risk solutions and media intelligence for financial analytics.
We’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to factors such as race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Aylien believes that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Outbound prospecting across various channels (phone, email, social)
- Follow up on inbound leads
- Target a set of named accounts and achieve revenue goals.
- Build and nurture relationships leading to sales.
- Manage multiple new opportunities as well as existing accounts.
- Take full responsibility for personal revenue targets.
- Manage the pipeline process in CRM.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets.
- Working at a startup brings new challenges every day, so you need the drive and desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Skills and experience:
- 5 - 7 years experience in B2B sales
- Proven track record of successfully selling B2B software products to mid and enterprise accounts in the defined territory e.g. 12 - 20 deals per year.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solution selling approach to sales.
- Self-starting, risk taker and a drive to succeed.
- Experience working in technology and more specifically with data analytics-focused product companies.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are a must.