At AYLIEN we are on a mission to revolutionise the Data Intelligence market. We already make it easy for companies like Sony, Microsoft and Revolut to not only collect but truly understand large volumes of human-generated (unstructured) data using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
We have recently secured €5 million in Series A funding and are looking for smart, ambitious and fun loving people to help us take the AYLIEN platform into new markets and to new users. We have big ambitions for the future and we want to hire people that can help make those ambitions a reality.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Person to join a rapidly growing business in the technology sector. As leader of the People team your job will be to drive the implementation of a scalable People function within the company.
We’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to factors such as race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Aylien believes that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Develop and implement appropriate HR policies and procedure.
- Help build appropriate strategies around staff recruitment and retention.
- Research, develop, implement and review people-related policies and initiatives such as performance management, learning and development, engagement and wellness.
- Build strong working relationships with other leaders in the business and work in partnership to take on strategic and operational decisions.
- Provide HR guidance and support to all business functions.
- Seek to understand the overall business and look for opportunities for HR to add value across the business.
- Embrace the company culture, values and behaviours and act as a champion for these across the organisation.
- Lead and deliver on People strategies and identify and implement innovative approaches that are aligned with strategic objectives.
- Research and continuously seek out latest developments in HR in order to ensure the company is competitive in the tech sector with regard to people and culture.
- Seek out opportunities where technology could assist recruitment and other areas of HR.
- Devise, monitor and report appropriate People function OKR’s/KPI’s.
- 3rd level HR qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years in a Senior BP or Manager role.
- Proven ability to deliver on building a People function.
- Ability to build relationships and provide support for colleagues.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Enjoy and work proactively in a changing environment.
- Good IT skills and awareness of the latest technologies to support HR activities.