We are currently seeking a skilled Human Resources Specialist who is passionate about recruiting, supporting, and developing talent through our company’s policies and managing procedures. Our ideal candidate will be responsible and reliable, and willing to regularly contribute to making our company a better place to work.
S/he should be highly efficient, organized, and approachable. We expect applicants to have a solid knowledge of various HR functions, administrative responsibilities, and recruiting. If you believe you possess the commitment, character, and skills to become part of our innovative team, we would like to hear from you.
- Recruit, hire, and train new employees
- Develop organization strategies by establishing human resources objectives that match organizational objectives
- Direct and monitor benefit packages such as compensation, health insurance, vacation time, PTO, and maternity leave
- Support management by analyzing applications and information and providing counsel and advice
- Develop and update procedures, methods, policies, and guidelines
- Comply with local, state, and federal legal requirements by studying new legislation and advising management on necessary actions
- Prepare and maintain a variety of automated and manual personnel records, files, and reports
- Handle confidential documents and information
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in human resources or business-related field
- 5+ years of experience in human resources
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information and exercise discretion
- Strong problem-solving and research skills
- Experience in a startup environment, preferably a startup that has gone through quick growth
- The ability to self-manage, and build out the department
- Experience in recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Experience integrating a company culture.