Our decision to build the disruptive last-mile delivery platform was driven by the belief there should be a faster, more efficient, transparent, and cost-effective alternative. With digitization and rapidly evolving customer expectation and buying patterns, the last-mile industry is expected to be one of the fastest growing markets.
AxleHire is a fast-growing last mile platform company enabled by its proprietary software stack and scalable playbook. We have successfully partnered with many startups and Fortune 500 companies to provide streamlined and frictionless delivery experience to their customers. We are targeting aggressive growth in the same-day and next-day delivery.
AxleHire is looking for an energetic Director of Sales to build and lead a professional sales team. The ideal candidate will be process-driven and positive influencer with strong leadership skills and ‘roll-up your sleeves’ attitude to obtain great outcomes.
The Director of Sales is expected to:
- Own the full sales process and grow the team to support business aims
- Develop new clients, accelerate time to revenue for priority accounts to meet sales target
- Improve pipeline, sales, and business development efficiency working with various internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and engage on strategic opportunities, develop and refine AxleHire’s value propositions
- Develop an optimal sales process that translates into repeatable results
- Enable the sales team to prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Develop executable account/territory plans, train and manage sales team on planning and execution
- Deliver outstanding business results through cross-collaboration
- 10+ years of sales and management experience, experience in the transportation services industry preferred
- Proven track record of success in territory expansion, account management, and client retention
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles
- Experience working with, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional leadership
- Experience understanding and using data for decision making, forecasting, and informing strategy
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical, wine, retail distribution industries preferred
- Knowledge of consultative / value selling preferred