Axlehire is passionate about modernizing last-mile logistics. Warehousing, sorting, labeling, same-day/next-day shipping are our gigs. We build sophisticated software systems to reduce all the hassles of planning and execution to length of few clicks. We currently operate in San Francisco Bay Area, Greater Los Angeles, Phoenix and Las Vegas; looking for talents to help us move forward.
Senior Back-End Engineer (on-site @ headquarter - San Leandro, CA)
- 3+ years of experience working with backend infrastructure.
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills, i.e collaborating with front-end engineers, designers, product managers.
- Master Java (most preferably) and/or other JVM languages.
- Expert in at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, EcmaScript, etc).
- Expert in API, message queuing systems, service workers, and database operations.
- Experience with scaling, parallelizing and optimizing.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- Experience with DevOps, cloud infrastructure services (AWS/Google Cloud) and containerization (Docker).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- A major role in designing and building of the backbone of our business.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with both tech and non-tech teams.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performing codebase.
- Assist in QA/QC and release plans
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time