At AxleHire (a last mile delivery company), we are disrupting the logistics industry through our innovative approach, robust technology, and operational efficiency. We enable our clients to provide a frictionless customer experience in the last mile journey, the most complex and costly link in the supply chain.
We currently work with a number of national retailers and meal kit service companies; we are focused on building a greater network of clients, drivers, and satisfied recipients to benefit from our end-to-end platform.
We welcome passionate and entrepreneurial individuals who are interested in creating a difference. If you possess the drive and creativity to build a sustainable service, work with us at AxleHire.
About the Role
In this role, you will build a strong pipeline and manage the entire sales process in collaboration with internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be proficient in prospecting, qualifying leads, and closing complex B2B deals.
We are looking for someone who can articulate AxleHire’s value propositions to key decision makers, this person should be a trusted advisor and should thrive under pressure.
- Generate new opportunities to fuel our growth
- Ability to quickly develop and execute a sales plan against scalable sales strategies and targets
- Collaborating with the product, marketing, and operations to close the feedback loop and implement continuous enhancements
- Gain an understanding of key business issues and challenges, translate them into business opportunities
- Articulate AxleHire’s value propositions to C-level executives in target organizations
- Initiate and foster sustainable relationships with prospects, increase the mindshare of AxleHire as a preferred delivery partner
- Exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual activities and sales quotas
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3~5 years of proven track record in sales
- Experience and familiar selling last mile, transportation, logistics and delivery services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research accounts and territories, identify key buyers and generate interest through cold calls or email campaigns
- Active listening and questioning skills to understand and uncover customer needs
- Handle forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis