Axlehire is passionate about modernizing last-mile logistics. Warehousing, sorting, labeling, same-day/next-day shipping are our gigs. We build sophisticated software systems to reduce all the hassles of planning and execution to a few clicks. We currently operate in San Francisco Bay Area, Greater Los Angeles, Phoenix and Las Vegas; looking for talent to help us move forward.
Senior Front-End Engineer (on-site @ headquarter - San Leandro, CA)
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills, i.e collaborating with back-end engineers, designers, product managers.
- Expert in modern web frameworks: React and React Native.
- Experience with at least one popular backend frameworks: node.js, flask, spring, etc.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- Experience with DevOps, cloud infrastructure services (AWS/Google Cloud) and containerization (Docker)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- A major role in designing and building of our responsive web and mobile native applications.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with both tech and non-tech teams.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performing codebase.
- Assist in QA/QC and release plans.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time